What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Comprehensive database listing thousands of Live and Online Government Auctions in the U.S. and Canada by state/territory. Buy all types of Seized and Surplus items for rock-bottom prices. Real Estate, Autos, Electronics, Jewelry, Art, Antiques, and More.
- Upon your joining, we’ll give you access to our unparalleled database of federal, state, and local government agency auctions coming up in your state / territory and on the Internet.
- These include Federal, State and Local auctions of every type of Seized, Surplus and Abandoned property you can think of.
- tensive experience and with countless hours of research.
- GovernmentAuctions.org® shows you a vast multitude of upcoming and current sources where you can profit, or otherwise get great deals at Government & Police Auctions.
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Government Auction scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Government Auction scores 65.52/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.governmentauctions.org/home/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $59.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: governmentauctions.org you’ll also be taken through to governmentauctions.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)